The Local Audit and Accountability Act 2014 sets out an audit framework for local public authorities which are currently covered by the Audit Commission regime. Wootton Parish Council, in compliance with this Act, has to provide information that will enable local electors and ratepayers to access relevant information about the authorities’ accounts and governance.
Documents that are required are below, along with links to the documents or reference to their location.
Itemised expenditure for the current year is included in the Parish Council Minutes, located on this page.
Location of public land and building assets
1. Land opposite Wootton St Peter’s Church in Wootton village including the Cricket Ground and Pavillion.
2. Village Green, Wootton Village.
2021-22 Annual Governance & Finance Documents
2020-21 Annual Governance & Finance Documents
2019-20 Annual Governance & Finance Documents
- Audit notice of public rights
- Annual Governance Statement Section 1
- Accounting Statements Section 2
- Statement of Variance 2019-2020
- Bank Reconciliation 31st March 2020
- Annual Internal Audit Report
- Annual Governance Statements Section 3
- Notice of Conclusion of Annual Audit
- 2019/20 Expenditure over £100